1) Write a story thinking about the Anthology’s Title & Subtitle
2) Submit your short story for a chance to be apart of this printed and digital publication.
3) Be Descriptive No 1st person point of view for short story entries 🙂
4) Short Stories need to be no less the 8 pages, and no more than 14 pages typed @ 12pt text.
5) 5 Short Story per person: $5.00+eventbritefee=$6.94 per short story entered. 50% of the proceeds of this contest go the cost of Book Publication & the Surprise Bonus, and 50% will go to the Menkes Foundation: a charity foundation dedicated to finding a cure and/or research for Menkes Disease. Please see the link for more information: http://themenkesfoundation.org/ (in the Menkes Friends Section, you can see the photo of my Son Kody within that list. He passed away when he was 2 years old in 2008).
6) No late entries accepted!
* Up to 50 Winners will be selected for publication in the Anthology
* A free copy of both the digital flipbook and printed publication
* + a Surprise Bonus for the 1-3rd place winners
* Also each individual winner will earn 5% of earnings from the sales made on a 90-day basis for this anthology (Contract will be provided upon winner email announcement on April 20th, August 20th and December 20th, 2020. You will also receive a sale/royalty report that will be released to you 30 days before royalties!
Note: There is no obligation or requirement to buy anything extra from us to win a contest, other than the reading/donation fee! 🙂 Nor is there a requirement to give up the rights to your work 🙂
Download includes instructions for uploading your story”ies” 🙂