Many people using Stish.io are new to Ethereum Blockchain Technology.
- Stish Wallets were built as hot wallets to allow members the ability to receive Stish cryptocurrency and ETH.
- Your Stish Wallet address Can Send And Receive Stish and ETH.
- You Can Export Your Stish Wallet To Meta Mask or Saturn Wallet
- You Can Create Multiple Wallet Addresses If Needed
- As with Any Ethereum Based Wallet You will need some ETH to send ETH or Stish out of your Stish wallet!
- You can buy some ETH from CoinMama or Coinbase or Changelly. Or small amounts from the Stish Store.
NOTICE: With all cryptocurrency it is advised to only keep small amounts in Hot or Light Wallets. It is best to look for hardware storage such as Trezor or Ledger Nano or Similar Cold Storage for large amounts or long term storage. Paper Wallets Are The Most Secure.
Pro Tip: To Buy Stish!
Once your Stish Wallet has ETH you will be able to use the send form above to Send this ETH to the Stish Token Contract Address 0xb472C71365eF9ed14226bB0AA4C9a3Fa45EcE510 and receive your Stish automatically in your Stish Wallet. If you already have ETH in Meta Mask or Saturn Wallet you can buy Stish on the Token Event Page.
Use your Stish Wallet address when requesting that your Stish Credits be Exchanged Into Stish Crypto Or Your MetaMask or Saturn Wallet Address. Thank you.
WARNING FOR EVERYONE!
Never Share Your Stish Wallet Private Key With Anyone But Do Make A Copy Of It And Store It and Your Wallet Address In A Safe Place. You can use your Wallet Address and Your Private Key To Access Your Stish or ETH from anywhere by importing your Wallet. You will need to do this to trade Stish crypto on Decentralized Exchanges when you get ready.
The best thing about Crypto is that you are in charge of your wallet address and private key. The bad thing about Crypto is there is no Reset password button. If you have Stish or ETH in your Stish Wallet and lose your Private key you have lost your funds unless you can access Stish.io and get a copy again. We do not have access to this and cannot help you recover private keys or lost accounts. Be Responsible and Smart. Stish.io will never message you asking for your private keys either.