Welcome to Stish.io

Stish Is A Cryptocurrency Built On The Ethereum Blockchain. Stish.io is a cryptoplace that is integrating partially with Stish It. When you first join Stish.io we would love for you to stop by and say hello. Stish.io is Reddit Style social media with a future of integrated rewards with Stish… https://StishIt.net is more of a blogging Facebook style platform with rewards that have already been tokenized with Stish Cryptocurrency.

If you have your Ethereum wallet address in your account you might receive a small amount by being a member of Stish.io. We will do a limited free air drop to the first 2000 members of Stish.io that add an Ethereum wallet address to their accounts.

If you are looking for rewards based social media powered by Stish please visit our beta website to get started earning Stish Cryptocurrency today! https://Stishit.net is a beta micro crypto economy one of several niche websites we plan to build around Stish crypto. Thanks for using our Crypto Currency focused Forum!

Thanks everyone for joining. The General Section Will Auto Share Your Stish It posts to here. For now we are limited on the integration but working to integrate with Stish.

Alright, I got by here by going through Steemish.com. I tried Stish.io but no go. I am not sure how the current avatar got chosen but it doesn’t match the one from @SteemThat or SteemThat.com. I already earned the “autobiography” badge and I have met @discobot who is a great BOT that welcomed me to the platform and gave me a few tricks or tips for using the platform.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @stishbot display help.

Over time I think this version of Stish Community Websites could be the winner. It is lean and mean and runs fast as lightning. We have many things to build still but it is coming together. I would like to see this platform style directly distribute Stish and then also as you asked on Stish It allows members to click the heart and send some Stish. I think we can build it easier from here.

You know I am always open to new ideas and faster is good. I know one of the reasons for doing this was the support you were getting from the current host of SteemThat.com and I am guessing the cost probably plays into it, which both are valid reasons. In the long run your name is attached to it and you have to be happy, plus most of us don’t have a clue about the nuts and bolts or what is under the hood, we just want it to do what it supposed to and do it fast. Sounds like a race car, which it kind of is I guess and you are the crew chief and I just drive the beast. When you reworded the question I asked about sending some Stish for quality posts that triggered my memory and there is already a way to do that, you click on the money bag if I remember correctly. I know on Kryptonia you have a way to gift Superior Coin to people. Also, since I brought up Kryptonia when you link your various social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Steemit, you earn SUP and that might be something to look at. I also would like to be able to share posts to other platforms, right now when you click on the link button you get to share on wordpress or HTML. I also like that people have a chance to earn tokens with pretty much everything the do. I hate to see that some people abuse the system, but there will always be some that try to cheat the system and you have done a good job at mitigating that. Back to Kryptonia and I hate to use them as an example but the idea of members creating tasks for others to complete for SUP or Stish in this case is something to look at. The idea of taking good points from various platforms and integrating them to fit your platform has been happening for years. Take Henry Ford and the automobile assembly line, he actually got the idea from watching the workers at a meat packing plant, one guy just cut off the hind quarters and pushed it down the line and the next guy cut off something and :tada:. Now that was funny and on that note I am outta here.

You are right about it. We should look at the best features of multiple platforms and integrate them or replicate what seems to be working. I think that is brilliant and we might be able to do something like that in the future.

@StishBot display help

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @StishBot display help.

@StishBot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@StishBot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@StishBot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@StishBot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@StishBot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@StishBot start new user

Can you tell me the future? @StishBot fortune

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

Can you tell me anything else? @StishBot fortune

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

Will Stish Go To The Moon? @StishBot Fortune

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

Are you afraid of Insider trading if you share the future success of Stish cryptocurrency @StishBot Fortune