It is so easy now to buy crypto currency. You will need a digital wallet to keep it in!
Share Stish And Grow The Value
Saturn Network News
- Golden Cross on Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) Daily Chart - Is this the Bull Run?
Golden Cross painted on BTC/USD and ETH/USD, along with various positive news for DeFi projects, are these the signs for traders of a crypto wide market bull run?
- Top 5 Tokens Analysis: PlanetAgro, XEMX, RDAN, TARM, VINX
Latest Top 5 Tokens Analysis: PlanetAgro, XEMX, RDAN, TARM, VINX. Metric used for the rankings is total volume USD over the past 30 days.
- How to mint Saturn20 and Add Liquidity on Uniswap
Here we will walk you through minting Saturn20 tokens and how you can start collecting fees by adding liquidity to Uniswap.
- Saturn added to Atomic Orders and listed on Uniswap
You can now mint Saturn20 via our open source converter dapp to trade via Atomic Orders or pool liquidity on Uniswap.
- Atomic Order's Rewards Promotion Finished
Happy to say our promotion for trading via atomic orders has been a success! All 10M Saturn tokens have been distributed, which means the new feature has already seen 2,000 ETH in trading volume.
- Uniswap added to Atomic Orders
Our Uniswap integration as a liquidity source for Atomic Orders is live! Additional ~$5,000 to be distributed in SATURN tokens as a new trade mining reward.
Top Crypto News
- Bitcoin Price Surges to $10,380 as Trump Threatens Military Crackdown
Bitcoin price broke the $10,000 barrier and rallied to $10,380 for the first time in 3 months.
- Price Analysis 6/1: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, BNB, EOS, XTZ, ADA
Tension between China and the U.S. is increasing and if the current trade deal is scrapped Bitcoin could be a major beneficiary.
- Exclusive: Binance Korea to Integrate Coinfirm Real-Time AML Monitoring
Binance Korea will be using an Anti-Money Laundering solution developed by Coinfirm, as the country requires a high level of regulatory compliance for crypto.
- Miners Have Been Selling More Bitcoin Than They Generate, Recent Data Suggests
Last week, Bitcoin miners reportedly sold 11% more coins than they generated over the same period.
- Ethereum Classic Follows Its Sibling’s Footsteps With Phoenix Hard Fork
Ethereum Classic performed its scheduled upgrade to bring Ethereum’s Istanbul features to the classic chain, making the two protocols fully compatible with each...