Love these. They keep my drink the perfect temp and it stays cold for quite awhile. Perfect for any type of fine whiskey. Just as advertised except the picture is misleading on size actual is about the size of a golf ball maybe a bit smaller.
Saturn Network News
- Saturn Trading Report 13/02
Saturn Trading Report covering trading statistics on our Ethereum, Ethereum Classic markets and Top 5 traded tokens for Month-to-date. 722 new users!
- PYRO Network (PYRO) Airdrop Promotion - Burn the Market
A new PYRO airdrop is open to everyone. Sponsored by PYRO Network, a deflationary token, to celebrate the launch of their market on Saturn Network. Let's burn the market!
- Difference Between Simple and Exponential Moving Averages
With talk of the bulls returning to town before the Bitcoin halvening, time to brush up on some our favourite crypto trading indicators. Here we look at the difference between moving averages: SMA vs. EMA.
- Weekly ETH and ETC Trading Statistics 30/01
Latest weekly trading summary covering our ETH and ETC markets: 717 completed trades, 940 created orders, 446 new users, 11 new tokens listed and $7,774 volume.
- JILT (JLT) Token Airdrop Distributed
New Airdrop! Over 10,000 wallet addresses were included in the JILT (JLT) token airdrop. Check our My Airdrops page and claim your tokens using our Dapp.
- Saturn ETH Airdrop Tokens Distributed
We have completed distributing Saturn DAO Tokens for our Airdrop, which was a total of 1,272,500 SATURN! You can claim your tokens on our Dapp.
Top Crypto News
- Is Bloomberg Looking to Take Yang's Spot as the Crypto-Friendly Candidate?
Mike Bloomberg, a presidential hopeful and one of the richest men in the world, recognizes cryptocurrency as an “asset class”.
- Crypto Exchange Tokenomica Now Offers OTC Crypto-to-Euro Trading
Malta-based crypto exchange Tokenomica jumps on board the OTC trading ship, offering large traders another crypto harbor.
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $10K Reversing Weekend Losses, XTZ Soars 13%
Bitcoin price briefly reclaimed $10K after a bearish weekend which saw the creation of a new CME gap at $10,460.
- China Tracks Victims of Coronavirus with WeChat and Alipay
The new Coronavirus outbreak has pushed Chinese officials to track individual citizens by their medicine purchases, which presents major ramifications for crypt...
- Peter Schiff ‘Concedes’ Bitcoin Profitable, But Won’t Succeed as Money
Still not satisfied despite regaining access to his once lost coins, Peter Schiff now claims that Bitcoin will fail to usurp fiat currency.
Share Stish And Grow The Value