Share Stish And Grow The Value
Saturn Network News
- Atomic Order's Rewards Promotion Finished
Happy to say our promotion for trading via atomic orders has been a success! All 10M Saturn tokens have been distributed, which means the new feature has already seen 2,000 ETH in trading volume.
- Uniswap added to Atomic Orders
Our Uniswap integration as a liquidity source for Atomic Orders is live! Additional ~$5,000 to be distributed in SATURN tokens as a new trade mining reward.
- Trading Volume Reaches New Highs
Trading volume and protocol usage continues to reach new all time highs. Past 3 weeks: 6469 trades, 5950 orders, 1690 new users, 52 new tokens and $169,619 USD volume.
- Atomic Limit Orders Live
Atomic Limit Orders are live. Create limit orders for token exchanges that will be filled automatically by Saturn Protocol if your desired price is hit.
- Incompatible Tokens Flagged on Exchange
We will now display warning messages on token order books that have confirmed reports of being incompatible with Saturn Protocol. This is to avoid traders permanently losing their funds.
- ETC Odyssey Security Audit
Smart contract audit for upcoming ETC Odyssey Dapp by ONEX Network, a space theme RPG game. Test suite created with our Dapp Development kit.
Top Crypto News
- AT&T Seeks Dismissal of $200M in Damages for 2018 SIM-Swap Attack
AT&T wants two claims of deceit and $200 million dismissed from the ongoing case over a crypto investor who lost $24 million to a SIM-swapping attack in January...
- Bitcoin Codebase Preserved for 1,000 Years in Archive Under Arctic Ice
The Bitcoin codebase is to be preserved under the Arctic ice of Svalbard for 1,000 years as part of the GitHub Archive Program.
- Indian Crypto Exchange BuyUCoin Gets License to Go Abroad
Indian crypto exchange BuyUCoin has sealed regulatory approval from Estonia’s financial watchdog to expand its services abroad.
- Huobi Wallet and Crypto Lender Cred Now Enable Users to Earn Interest
Major crypto exchange and wallet provider Huobi has partnered with decentralized crypto lending platform Cred to enable users to earn interest on their crypto h...
- How to Trade Bitcoin Using Leverage and Not Worry About Liquidation
Bitcoin trading is risky but investors looking to minimize their risk might consider the benefits provided by BTC options contracts.