Beyran Soup from Gaziantep
Beyran soup recipe is one of the most popular tastes of Gaziantep cuisine. It is quite simple to make a recipe of bean soup which is consumed especially in morning and breakfast in Gaziantep cuisine. Main material is meat and rice
1 kg lamb shank
2 teaspoons of brass
5 to 6 cups of water
1 tablespoon butter
2 sweet chili peppers
2 sweet spaghetti red pepper flakes
8 cloves of garlic
Preparation: The construction of the Beyran soup is very simple :
- Boil the cooked meat while preparing the bean soup.
- Do not throw meat.
- Pick up the meat you are boiling from your bones and dig.
- Boil the rice for 15 minutes in another tencered.
- Mix the meat you have cooked and the meat you have cooked with rice.
- Add the broth.
- After rinse the garlic, add some tomato sauce, red pepper, black pepper and salt.
- After you have boiled, squeeze lemon over it.
- Finally, melt and pour the butter over the bean soup